Tuesday 5 September 2017

Blog Material Inbound

So it's time to start a blog about this whole Half-Life thing. The success of the first episode (which I made essentially as a bit of a fuck-about when I was ill) has made me feel that people might just want to see more of this series.



The principal animation for Unforeseen Consequences Part One is about 90% complete, but it's a long process. After that there's still sound engineering and mastering to do so I can't promise a full episode quite as soon as I'd expected.



As well as the main story episodes I'll also be releasing some much shorter side story episodes which look at certain aspects of the disaster from the perspective of other characters, such as unwitting security guards or HECU marines conflicted by their orders. Every now and then I'll do one of these if a story episode is taking too long as a bit of an apology.



Anyway, here's episode one again, because why not?



6 comments:

  1. keep up the good work
    i be waiting for more awesome material

    ReplyDelete
  2. rly nice work man, i love this track on 3.18 where the go to the test chamber. can you send me the long vision of it, would be nice or just whatever vision you got. PS sry for my eng
    lordofwar1993@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of Half Life and just stumbled across your video. I need to have more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that screen shot found my new background

    ReplyDelete